New HanDBase for Symbian S60 Build Released

Discuss HanDBase running on S60 devices by Nokia, Samsung and others.

New HanDBase for Symbian S60 Build Released

Postby DavidDevaneyJr » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:49 am

We've released a new build of HanDBase for Symbian S60. This update includes a fix for the bug that caused problems with creating new databases. This new build also includes the version that's compatible with Symbian S60 5th edition phones.

Registered users can download the new version by logging into the website at:
http://www.ddhsoftware.com/download
with their registered email address and password.

Please note, at this time only the Windows builds have been updated. Mac users will need to click the link to view the Handheld Only files to download the install file for the device for now.

Regards,
David Devaney, Jr.
Regards,
David Devaney, Jr.
DavidDevaneyJr

Re: New HanDBase for Symbian S60 Build Released

Postby dhaupert » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:10 am

DavidDevaneyJr wrote:Please note, at this time only the Windows builds have been updated. Mac users will need to click the link to view the Handheld Only files to download the install file for the device for now.

Unfortunately we seem to have missed the update of the handheld only files as well, so if you're a Mac user or trying to download right from your device, you won't be able to get the files. As David Devaney has the day off, it's likely we won't see this fixed until early next week. In the interim, if you need the handheld only files, please email me or PM me here and I'll send you the appropriate files for your device. Sorry about that!
dhaupert

Re: New HanDBase for Symbian S60 Build Released

Postby DavidDevaneyJr » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:13 pm

dhaupert wrote:Unfortunately we seem to have missed the update of the handheld only files as well, so if you're a Mac user or trying to download right from your device, you won't be able to get the files. As David Devaney has the day off, it's likely we won't see this fixed until early next week. In the interim, if you need the handheld only files, please email me or PM me here and I'll send you the appropriate files for your device. Sorry about that!

The problem with downloading the device files has been corrected. We are still working on getting the Mac builds up this week but if Mac or other OS users need to get the updated program for your S60 device you should now be able to click the option to see the Device only files on the Download page to get the .SISX files you can install manually.

Regards,
David Devaney, Jr.
Regards,
David Devaney, Jr.
DavidDevaneyJr

Return to HanDBase for S60