Choose Date

Discuss HanDBase running on RIM BlackBerry devices and synchronization with a desktop.

Choose Date

Postby call bob » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:34 pm

When a date field needs to be filled or edited and the "Choose date" option is selected, the displayed date can not be selected and navigated with the track ball. Keystroke entries are required.....at least that is what I thought ... until yesterday. Some sequence of key selection changed the date contents to the look and feel of the Blackberry calender dates. Try as I would....I could not duplicate....what is the secret?
call bob

Re: Choose Date

Postby dhaupert » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:41 am

call bob wrote:When a date field needs to be filled or edited and the "Choose date" option is selected, the displayed date can not be selected and navigated with the track ball. Keystroke entries are required.....at least that is what I thought ... until yesterday. Some sequence of key selection changed the date contents to the look and feel of the Blackberry calender dates. Try as I would....I could not duplicate....what is the secret?

At least on my Bold, pressing and holding the alt key while using the track ball lets you scroll through the dates like the calendar program!
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for BlackBerry