Problem changing databases

Discuss HanDBase running on RIM BlackBerry devices and synchronization with a desktop.

Problem changing databases

Postby dockdny » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:59 pm

I have been a HanDBase user for a longtime, but just switched devices from a Treo (running Windows Mobile) to a Blackberry Tour 9360. Installed the trial version of HanDBase 4.0. I cannot figure out how to change databases on the Blackberry. HanDBase loads with the Checkbook sample database open, but I cannot scroll up to the the box that says Checkbook v3 to switch to a different database. The menu does not have a "File" or "Open" choice either. How do I get to my other databases??? Anyone else have this problem on the BB Tour?
dockdny

Re: Problem changing databases

Postby dhaupert » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi there,

My apologies for the issue you're having. We did address Tour compatibility and have it as a development (beta version limited to registered users of a product) release at the current time. Hope to make the release a public release soon in which case the trial version will have the changes as well.

Sorry again!
dhaupert

Re: Problem changing databases

Postby dockdny » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:49 pm

I am a current registered user of the Pocket PC version of HanDBase (and have been a very loyal customer/upgrader since at least 2003). Any chance I could get a Beta version for the Blackberry Tour? I am a physician and have used HanDBase to submit my billing claims for hospital visits for years and now am stuck without my coding databases on my new Blackberry (having to use my old Treo Pocket PC to submit billing, very cumbersome). Please let me know if that's a possibility...thanks!
dockdny

Return to HanDBase for BlackBerry