Set Value To option?

Discuss HanDBase running on RIM BlackBerry devices and synchronization with a desktop.

Set Value To option?

Postby VorlonShadow » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 am

Hello,
I use HanDBase for a lot of "check lists" that I use once a week or so. So, I check the items off, then next week, I uncheck them all and start over. There does not seem to be a "Set Value To" option on the BB. It's in the desktop, but not the Handheld. Am I just missing the feature somewhere, or is it not there?

Jesse
VorlonShadow

Re: Set Value To option?

Postby dhaupert » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 am

You are correct in that this feature is not present on the BlackBerry version. For that matter, it's not on any other platforms other than Palm, Windows MObile and Windows Desktop.
dhaupert

Postby VorlonShadow » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:54 am

Are there plans to add it at some point? Because I have a LOT of checklists like that, I'm considering purchasing another application that is more suited to that sort of thing. However, if the "set value to" feature will be in a future release of HanDBase, I may reconsider.

Thanks,
Jesse
VorlonShadow

Postby dhaupert » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 am

No near-term plans, but if we get a lot of users asking for it, we'll definitely schedule it. On the iPHone platform we don't have this feature either, but we do get enough suggestions for it that it's queued up for future development definitely!
dhaupert

Postby VorlonShadow » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 am

OK. Well, you know that I vote to have it. I'd like to have everything that is in the Palm version, but I understand it takes time to do that, and some features just aren't necessary on other platforms.

Meanwhile, I'll get a different checklist manager and just use that until we get the feature for BB (if ever).

Thanks,
Jesse
VorlonShadow

Return to HanDBase for BlackBerry