Thanks for posting.
On your Windows computer you will need to download and install either HanDBase Professional for iOS/Windows or HanDBase Enterprise for iOS/Windows. Fully functional 30 day trials are available at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/demo.html
Once one of these is downloaded and installed, you will need to first set up a sync partnership between HanDBase on the iOS device and HanDBase on the computer and then set up syncing with the Access database in question.
To set up the sync partnership, which is part one of syncing:
- Enable WiFi on the iOS device, taking care to connect to the same network the computer uses
- Open HanDBase to the database selection screen
- Tap the Connect button
- Note the URL that appears on the screen of the device (it'll be in the format of http://xxx.xxx.x.xxx:8080
- Open HanDBase Desktop
- Select the menu option Configure / iOS devices
- When the sync dialog appears, click the option to set up a new partnership
- When prompted, enter the URL from the phone and let the sync complete
After setting up the sync partnership you will want to do the following:
- While viewing the sync dialog, click the Edit Sync Settings button
- After the sync settings dialog appears, click on a database in the column at the left
- Uncheck the "default" option in the upper right
- In the lower right, check the option to sync with Access
- Click the button in the lower right
- In the next dialog, choose an Access database and table
- Map fields as needed (see HanDBase's documentation at http://www.ddhsoftware.com/support.html
for help on this part)
After setting this up you can being syncing with your Access table.