Forms in Andriod Windwos

Discuss the HanDBase for Windows Desktop program, conduits, and add-ons.

Forms in Andriod Windwos

Postby margyandtom1 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Wow there is so much info to peruse here.
I have a problem when trying to save my form, it asks for a user to install my form to, but no users are shown in the display box, so I cannot install it. I opened my database and form under my default user name (Galaxy5) and have no problems linking the database between windows and and android and even between windows Handbase and Access 2010, (Love it!), but I just can't get the form to find my user to install to. Also, the help does not work on the forms. I purchased the Handbase professional version last month.
margyandtom1

Re: Forms in Andriod Windwos

Postby dhaupert » Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. The Android version doesn't yet support forms on the device, so that's why the install to doesn't list the Android device there! In other posts on the Android section you'll find that I'm actual mid-development on this very feature so hopefully by summer time we'll have an update that will let you install your forms to your Android device.

re: help on the forms, try going from the Shortcut on the start menu, you should be able to get to the documentation in there!
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for Windows