Cannot Open DB Gallery

Discuss the HanDBase for Windows Desktop program, conduits, and add-ons.

Cannot Open DB Gallery

Postby fritzmom » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Hi All

I've been trying to take a look at the databases in the 'Medical' category of the DB Gallery but I cannot OPEN up that category. I have been able to open other categories without problem. I am using IE 10 on a Win 7 Prof 32 bit machine. I keep getting a message that IE is not responding. I also cannot open up this category on my iPod Touch using Safari. No message, just hangs. I haven't tried all the categories, but so far this is the only one I am having trouble accessing.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Barb
fritzmom

Re: Cannot Open DB Gallery

Postby curtterp » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:48 pm

There is a delay in that category because one author is using a picture service called rockyouphotos.com. This is causing a delay on all browsers. IE10 is having a real problem with it,

I personally use Chrome, and did see a delay in the Medical Category, but it was not as bad as IE10. I am running Windows 7 64bit.

I don't know why it is causing a problem. I loaded the category several times, sometimes the screenshots appeared, and sometimes not. When I looked at other categories, there were no screenshots in them, so that is the only difference between the categories.
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Return to HanDBase for Windows