Iphone conduit for windows laptop

Discuss the HanDBase for Windows Desktop program, conduits, and add-ons.

Iphone conduit for windows laptop

Postby ndp285@ICLOUD.com » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:33 pm

I have handbase desktop installed on my windows laptop and i have handbase installed on my new Iphone (replacing my android).
Ineed the conduit only for my laptop to my Iphone.
ndp285@ICLOUD.com

Re: Iphone conduit for windows laptop

Postby DavidDevaneyJr » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:01 am

ndp285@ICLOUD.com wrote:I have handbase desktop installed on my windows laptop and i have handbase installed on my new Iphone (replacing my android).
Ineed the conduit only for my laptop to my Iphone.

You don't mention if you already have the HanDBase Conduit for your old Android device or not. If you do then you can get a discount on purchasing an additional license for the Conduit for your new iPhone. To get that you'll need to log into your existing account on the DDH Software website. Here is the login link.

http://ddhsoftware.com/download.html

Once there click the HanDBase Upgrade Wizard link along the right hand side of the page. Then select your existing HanDBase for Android license, be it Plus, Professional or Enterprise, and click Continue. Then you'll select the option for "Add an Additional License for another handheld or mobile platform (Android, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users select this option)" and click Continue. From there you'll be able to select the appropriate HanDBase product for iPhone, either Plus, Professional or Enterprise and purchase a license for that.

If you don't already have the conduit for your old Android device then you'll need to purchase the conduit for your iPhone as a new product. You can find the option to purchase that as well as to download a Trial/Demo version on this page of the website.

http://ddhsoftware.com/handbasedesktopwinios.html

I hope that helps.
Regards,
David Devaney, Jr.
DavidDevaneyJr

Return to HanDBase for Windows