where 2 DL desktop version

Discuss the HanDBase for Windows Desktop program, conduits, and add-ons.

where 2 DL desktop version

Postby svine001 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:20 am

Hi i bought HanDbase for iphone at the ap store on my phone...Now I want to get the desktop version but dont want to have to buy it all over again to get it any ideas?
svine001

Re: where 2 DL desktop version

Postby dhaupert » Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for purchasing HanDBase for iPhone. The Desktop software is not included with the iPhone software. It's not a required application, as you can do all editing on the iPhone and even connect via your desktop web browser to install and back up the files.

If you are interested in the desktop software to be able to do things on your desktop, or the add-on conduits, to synchronize databases automatically, we do offer these from our site as separate products. More information on these is available here:

http://www.ddhsoftware.com/iPhone

As an aside, we typically charge USD $29.99 for a package that includes a smartphone client, the Desktop software, and the basic sync conduit, packaged together in our Plus Packages. On the iPhone since Apple does not permit us to sell desktop software via the App Store, we have to sell each separately. Because of this, we have the iPhone version at 9.99, and the plus add-on for 14.99, which is actually cheaper than our normal package.
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for Windows