Select multiple Buttons, Fields, Labels

Discuss the HanDBase for Windows Desktop program, conduits, and add-ons.

Select multiple Buttons, Fields, Labels

Postby dkeiffer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:03 am

Is there a way within the Windows version of the HanDBase Forms Desktop to select multiple Buttons or Fields or Labels and move them or copy them all at one time instead of only being able to move or copy one at a time?
I ask this question because I have 13 databases with forms all linked to a main database with a form using buttons to jump to each of the 13 databases. I want to make each of the 13 forms look somewhat alike. I have 4 buttons on the first of the 13 forms and would like to copy them to the other 12 forms but cannot find any way of selecting all at one time to copy.
Also, I would like to be able to select multiple Labels and/or Fields and shift them up or down or to the left or to the right on the form page but cannot find any way of doing this either.
If not, this would be a great feature.
Thank you,
dkeiffer

Re: Select multiple Buttons, Fields, Labels

Postby dhaupert » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:00 am

Hi there,

Agreed that it would be a great feature, though quite difficult to implement for obvious reasons! That said, I know in some of the development environments I use they have that type of feature and it is extremely useful in that case. I'll definitely consider this for a future enhancement but please keep in mind that it's a tough one for me to pull off!
dhaupert

Re: Select multiple Buttons, Fields, Labels

Postby dkeiffer » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:20 pm

This feature would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
dkeiffer

Return to HanDBase for Windows