Vote for the Features you want most in HanDBase for Android

Discuss plans for a future version of HanDBase for the Google Android platform

Re: Vote for the Features you want most in HanDBase for Andr

Postby cherryva » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:05 pm

I don't know whether anybody else have asked for this
1) Would appreciate column seperators in database browse mode
2) Inverse color in database browse mode

And 3 votes for gridlines in forms for android with possibly "snap to grid option" :D
cherryva

Postby DavidDevaneyJr » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:50 am

cherryva wrote:I don't know whether anybody else have asked for this
1) Would appreciate column seperators in database browse mode
2) Inverse color in database browse mode

And 3 votes for gridlines in forms for android with possibly "snap to grid option" :D

As far as #1 goes @cherryva, do you mean when you are viewing all the records, eg when you first open the database? If so, while the column separators aren't specifically visible upon opening, if you tap your finger, and hold it, approximately where the separator would be, it will appear and you can drag your finger to scroll through the columns/fields. Additionally, if you tap on a field name in this view, it will Pop-Up with a Field options menu. One of the functions there is the "Field Width" and you can drag that slider to see the field width get smaller or larger, to whatever your preference is.

As for your #2 request, can you be more specific? Do you want each column to have a different color or each row? Or something different?
Regards,
David Devaney, Jr.
DavidDevaneyJr

Postby cherryva » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Sorry for being late to reply
I am using a Galaxy Note 8
1) The databases while browsing is full black and letters white, as there are no column lines like what we have in desktop version, if we have adjacent character data types then sometimes its confusing
2) The option now in the browse mode is black background and white letters can we have an option to make it white background and black letters with gridlines
cherryva

iOS vs Android sales

Postby patrickwest » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:46 am

dhaupert wrote: That's because the iPhone version was launched with a small subset of features as well (even less than the Android version shipped with) and yet still outsold it. The features like forms came 2 years after launch and all the while it was selling consistently at a rate higher than the Android version ever was!

In fact, I would add that the iPhone version does not sell more now that it has forms- the rate has remained consistent the entire time. Of course there is the sale of the forms add-on to augment that from a business standpoint, but the rate of customer purchases of HanDBase has not changed since forms.

Is it still true that iOS sales are higher than Android sales?
patrickwest

Re: iOS vs Android sales

Postby dhaupert » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:27 am

patrickwest wrote:
dhaupert wrote: That's because the iPhone version was launched with a small subset of features as well (even less than the Android version shipped with) and yet still outsold it. The features like forms came 2 years after launch and all the while it was selling consistently at a rate higher than the Android version ever was!

In fact, I would add that the iPhone version does not sell more now that it has forms- the rate has remained consistent the entire time. Of course there is the sale of the forms add-on to augment that from a business standpoint, but the rate of customer purchases of HanDBase has not changed since forms.

Is it still true that iOS sales are higher than Android sales?

Yes, it is. I will add that the ratio is more even than it was before, but still heavily in favor of iOS.
dhaupert

Postby milestone5077 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:04 pm

I have sent 3 votes from myself on Filter Settings... :)
milestone5077

Postby jojo » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:18 pm

I would like to see the feature 'Add more than 2000 characters'. :) Three votes went, thanks!
To want to, is to be able to.
jojo

Previous

Return to HanDBase for Android