Problem naming new database

Discuss plans for a future version of HanDBase for the Google Android platform

Re: Problem naming new database

Postby shalom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:50 am

I downloaded a database from your templates area. It is set so editing is encrypted (when I try to go to properties it wants a password). It won't allow the edit screen to be entered for any type of editing, not even the catogory to show it in.
One of the files was: Renewals 1.1
shalom

Postby shalom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:02 am

I downloaded several databases from your templates area that has edit encryption set. When I try to go into properties, it wants a password. Properties access is completely cut off, not even the catagory it appears under can be changed.
one of thm is Renewals 1.1 I don't remember the others right now.

On the name for a template, I have discovered that if I have the desired database name in the clipboard and I create the database from a template, go stratght to the database name, highlight the name paste the new name p, then exit - sometimes it names the file name correctly and someyimes it names it as untitled. I haven't figured out why it is sporadic, but I thought your might be interested in my discovery.
shalom

Postby shalom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:04 am

sorry about the extra post. The first one didn't show until I posted the second one and I can't delete it.
shalom

Postby Brian_Houghton » Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:46 am

If you send me any of the databases with password protection enabled I can help you out.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Previous

Return to HanDBase for Android