printing an image filed

Discussions for the HanDBase for iPad and it's conduits and desktop add-ons

printing an image filed

Postby audieg » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:37 am

Having difficulty printing, using airprint, from my ipad when the record contains and image fieldd and or a signature field. They don't print. even when I'm emailing the record or records - Apologies if this query seems a tad simple but I have recently purchased HanDBase for iPad and am still learning how to use it. Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks
audieg

Re: printing an image filed

Postby dhaupert » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:03 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. The email and print record feature is a text only operation so any images or signatures are not printed. That said, if you are using a form for your database, you can print the form as designed using the Export to PDF feature/menu that was just added in the last month! That will print the form out exactly as you designed it, signatures, pictures and all.
dhaupert

Re: printing an image filed

Postby arronlee » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:22 pm

audieg wrote:Having difficulty printing, using airprint, from my ipad when the record contains and image fieldd and or a signature field. They don't print. even when I'm emailing the record or records - Apologies if this query seems a tad simple but I have recently purchased HanDBase for iPad and am still learning how to use it. Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks

Hi, Audieg.
Have you ever found out the solution to your problem? As for myself, I have ever used to
print images with the help of some manual imaging toolkits which which can be customized by users according to our own favors. You can also google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related work. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron
arronlee

Return to HanDBase for iPad