Larger pictures?

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Larger pictures?

Postby harviec » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am

Hi Dave,

Do you have any plans to allow pictures, as external field types, to show much larger, close to full screen? This field type is so useful but a less-than-half screen size (less-than-quarter size for verticals) diminishes it's usefulness for me. I am using HanDBase for identifying wildflowers, so the larger the images on the iPod the better.

By the way, thanks very much for looking into why the Photopicker was closing unexpectedly. I have shortened my device name and it works just fine now.

Carolyn
harviec

Re: Larger pictures?

Postby dhaupert » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:49 pm

harviec wrote:Hi Dave,

Do you have any plans to allow pictures, as external field types, to show much larger, close to full screen? This field type is so useful but a less-than-half screen size (less-than-quarter size for verticals) diminishes it's usefulness for me. I am using HanDBase for identifying wildflowers, so the larger the images on the iPod the better.

By the way, thanks very much for looking into why the Photopicker was closing unexpectedly. I have shortened my device name and it works just fine now.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for verifying that the device name was related to your issue. In regards to the larger images, that is a definite possibility. Several users have asked for high resolution support. Most likely this will result in a zoomable full screen view of images that you've chosen. I'm planning on this in a future update!
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch