browsing the image library

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

browsing the image library

Postby glenwf » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:29 pm

While working with your new image library system, I notice you fixed the problem of returning to beginning when deleting an image. Thanks.

Now, since I still can't see the file numbers due to the thumbnail image doesn't make a white background for the black text, I still have to download the image library to see the file names. Then to get to one of the images takes a long time to scroll through over 300 pictures. Hope you can fix that problem of black file names on a black background. Is that a possibility??

Is it possible at the beginning, or on bottom or top to put a "Go To" area or a scroll bar to jump to an approximate location?
Even a % of library would be helpful. Just so I didn't have to scroll through over 300 to get to number 1 or 2.

Unfortunately, when I had finished my work I changed the name of the database, so now all images I add are at the very back of the scrolling library with the new name and number. I didn't anticipate that. So now I have two libraries in series which I my fault and can't be fixed now since I want to keep the new name of the database.

As I work I find a better specimen to replace the picture in the database and when I do this now I want to delete the unused ones.

Thanks.
glenwf

Re: browsing the image library

Postby arronlee » Wed May 07, 2014 10:58 pm

Hi, Glenwf.
Have you ever found out the solution to your problem? I am almost a gren hand on the imaging processing projects. I wonder whether can we browse the image library by creating a
web-based image viewer with the help of some manual imaging toolkits. You can google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related image liabrary browsing work. It will be better if it is totally manual and can be customized by users according to our own favors. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron
arronlee

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch