Keeping iPad & iPhone in sync

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Keeping iPad & iPhone in sync

Postby BMaskell » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:19 pm

I use handbase on both my iPhone and iPad. I want to keep the two in sync automatically. How do I do this?
All I can find on the web site is backups through the iTunes. But this is a complicated batch sync. Sorry if I have missed it.
Thanks, Brian Maskell
BMaskell

Re: Keeping iPad & iPhone in sync

Postby dhaupert » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Hi Brian,

Our current add-on conduit involves syncing through the desktop over wifi for each device. It can then keep the two devices in sync as long as you do this manually yourself.

That said, we don't yet have an automatic cloud sync where your files would just always be up to date. Hoping to deliver on something of that nature by the end of this year!

In the interim you can use the desktop conduit we offer, or use the options like emailing a database, using dropbox, or even the new AirDrop in iOS7. HanDBase will sync a database it receives if the database was already there so you can merge the changes together with a minimum of steps!
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch