Hour format in view lists

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Hour format in view lists

Postby PaulWilcox » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:07 am

I use HandBase 4.2.1 on my iPhone in Sweden where we use the 24-hour format. When adding a time in a new record, it shows in the proper 24-hour time format. However, when shown in a view, its in the 12-hour format. It would be good if the view format is the same as the international settings for the iPhone.
--paul
PaulWilcox

Re: Hour format in view lists

Postby dhaupert » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:27 pm

PaulWilcox wrote:I use HandBase 4.2.1 on my iPhone in Sweden where we use the 24-hour format. When adding a time in a new record, it shows in the proper 24-hour time format. However, when shown in a view, its in the 12-hour format. It would be good if the view format is the same as the international settings for the iPhone.
--paul

Excellent find! I'm seeing exactly what you described and have logged this as a bug in the known bugs section. My apologies, it was not intended to behave in this manner and we will fix this for the update following the 4.3.0 version that was already submitted to the App Store.
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch