Problem after iOS 7 update resolved

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Problem after iOS 7 update resolved

Postby ArGiEs » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:44 pm

Hey Dave,

Was just going to email this to you, but then thought that this might help someone else.

After your update for iOS7 I had experienced issues in editing mode, where certain fields would appear to "split", and the display would jump, scroll, and/or hide the cursor. The other day, I switched carriers (from Sprint to Verizon), thereby of course obtaining new hardware (an iPhone 5s). The morning after I'd re-loaded everything into the device, I launched HanDBase and found that somehow it had reverted to the pre-iOS7 version!?! I have iOS7 set to auto-update; I went to the appstore & found your Sept. 30th release ready & waiting to d/l, which I did, and the latest version appeared in the display. But later that evening I discovered that those previously mention issues were not occurring! I have no idea what the deal was with HB reverting back & then re-updating itself, but perhaps a simple delete/re-install was the answer to those oddball edit-mode issues all along.
Regards,
Bob
ArGiEs

Re: Problem after iOS 7 update resolved

Postby Brian_Houghton » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:46 am

Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch