TRANSFER DATABASES BETWEEN PLATFORMS

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

TRANSFER DATABASES BETWEEN PLATFORMS

Postby bob_horne » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:15 pm

I have been using HanDBase on several platforms. I started with the PC version and my palm, then migrated to blackberry, and ma now using it on my ipod Touch. However, I'm not sure how to get some of my databases moved from one platform to another. Can anyone provide me with some guidance? Thanks. ~ Bob :?
bob_horne

Re: TRANSFER DATABASES BETWEEN PLATFORMS

Postby dhaupert » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 pm

bob_horne wrote:I have been using HanDBase on several platforms. I started with the PC version and my palm, then migrated to blackberry, and ma now using it on my ipod Touch. However, I'm not sure how to get some of my databases moved from one platform to another. Can anyone provide me with some guidance? Thanks. ~ Bob :?

Hi Bob,

I'd be happy to help. Which platform are you wanting to move from and is it to your iPod touch that you want to move to? Just want to give you the best customized instructions!
dhaupert

Postby gynonc » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:40 pm

It looks like this thread "died out". I am interested in migrating data from my Palm Treo to my Iphone.....suggestions?.....-Mark
gynonc

Postby dhaupert » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Yes, I believe the previous poster got some personalized help and hence the thread died.
In your case, which Palm Treo is it? Is it running Windows Mobile or Palm OS?
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch