Hangman game

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Hangman game

Postby glenwf » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 pm

I recently downloaded the "Hangman" game (in the "Recent Addition" list). It says it has forms, but none get downloaded and it doesn't seem like the program does anything. Am I missing something?

HanDBase 4.9.075 2018.1.16.1
iPhone 5 OS = 11.31
glenwf

Re: Hangman game

Postby curtterp » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Looks like the author of Hangman only downloaded the database (hence the .pdb extension)

The author didn't package the forms in with it. The forms have a different extension altogether.

You're not missing anything. The author just didn't do it correctly
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Postby Hanka » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 pm

curtterp wrote:Looks like the author of Hangman only downloaded the database (hence the .pdb extension)

The author didn't package the forms in with it. The forms have a different extension altogether.

You're not missing anything. The author just didn't do it correctly

True i have tried it a couple of times too and it does it seem to work so the only logical

explanation is what you have given above. wish there was a way to go around some

software issues, how easy life would be. :|
google.com
Hanka

Postby DrPsyche » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:10 am

Hello,

I'm using a BarrracudaDrive server and still have issues with installing Hangman game (version 1.0) for Windows. Just wanted to try it for PC and then if it works fine, I'll install in on my iPhone.
DrPsyche

Postby hudsonhawk » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Gee - I am so sorry. First time loading an app so I didn't know what I was doing and there are not clear instructions on the upload page. Just tried to load it again but I am getting an "upload failed message." I will try again and post here when successful.
hudsonhawk

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch