iOS 13

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

iOS 13

Postby glenwf » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:59 pm

Is HanDBase ready for iOS 13 yet? I just got a notice to update my iPhone system software.
glenwf

Re: iOS 13

Postby ArGiEs » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Updated my XS last night to iOS 13, so far no new bugs - at least in the small amount that I've used it today. I'm about to sit down and do a bunch of work with it & we'll see
Regards,
Bob
ArGiEs

Postby Dlevymd1 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:06 am

Hello,
I have detected an issue, not only with HanDBase, but many other third-party apps with iOS 13. The “open in” Feature no longer works reliably. For example, I store .PDB files in apps other than HanDBase such as box.net and GoodReader. When I try to move the .PDB files from those apps to HanDBase with “open in”, HanDBase no longer launches (this workEd perfectly in iOS 12). Also, HanDBase files are not able to be seen in the “on my phone“ section of the new Files app. If they were, one can share files between apps using that method. I hope this is fixed in iOS 13.1.

Warm regards,

Dan
Dlevymd1

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:11 pm

Hi,

The only issue I've been reported so far is what Daniel Levy mentioned above- looking into that this week, but a few people were using HanDBase with the iOS13 beta and didn't have any issues with it.

Please let me know if you see something and I'll try to get an update ready asap!
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch