forms for Mac/iPod Touch

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

forms for Mac/iPod Touch

Postby Obone » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:16 pm

I just last night moved my database of prior medical procedures over from my aging iPaq to my new iPod Touch. I had used forms in the past on my Windows or IPaq to input some of this data, but I noticed that it was not available yet for the Mac or iPod. Is there any updated time line for this?
Obone

Re: forms for Mac/iPod Touch

Postby dhaupert » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Obone wrote:I just last night moved my database of prior medical procedures over from my aging iPaq to my new iPod Touch. I had used forms in the past on my Windows or IPaq to input some of this data, but I noticed that it was not available yet for the Mac or iPod. Is there any updated time line for this?

The hope was to have this on the iPhone platform by the end of the year. That is unfortunately not likely to happen, as things are ahead of this in the pipeline such as the much requested makeover/enhancements of the UI, and the improvements to the Mac version. I'd like to project a first quarter 2010 release for this, with no guarantees, of course!

Hope that info is helpful to you!
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch