Handbase-Windows 7 et iPhone

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Handbase-Windows 7 et iPhone

Postby JCHUSSON » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 am

Bonjour,
J''utilise HanDBase Professional pour Windows Mobile Classic (Pocket PC) 4.1 Build R2 sous Windows 7 (64b) avec un smartphone HTC.
Je voudrais maintenant l'3GS Utiliser avec un iPhone.
Que dois-je acquérir en dehors de l'applicatif sur Apple Store à $ 9.99.
La version HanDBase que j'ai sur le bureau est-elle compatible? en récupérant les bases de données que j'ai développées (bien sur).
Sinon, que dois-je faire ?
Merci de votre réponse.
JC.HUSSON
JCHUSSON

Re: Handbase-Windows 7 et iPhone

Postby dhaupert » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi,

While I don't speak french, I believe I can see what you are asking. Hope you can read this reply! The Version you already have contains the desktop program and the sync conduit to sync to a Windows Mobile device. The desktop portion of this is compatible with the iPhone, in that you can continue to use it to create databases, and edit them as well. But it does not include a conduit that syncs between the iPhone and the desktop. There is an upgrade offer to receive a discount price on HanDBase Plus or Professional for iPhone. You get it by going here:

http://www.ddhsoftware.com/download.html

Log in, and then choose the HanDBase Upgrade Wizard along the right side. Follow the instructions to purchase HanDBase iPHone Add-on. This part is entirely optional, as you have the desktop and with the iPHone version you can connect via a web browser to your iPhone and download and upload databases manually. You will still need to purchase the iPhone part of the app on the App Store separately regardless.

Hope this helps!
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch