Are there alarms (non-connected)?

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Re: Are there alarms (non-connected)?

Postby Brian_Houghton » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:28 am

Hi Jim,

Thanks for following up. I'm not certain where alarms are falling into Dave's priority system. I'll have to let him comment on that.

Right now we are working on a *long* overdue update to HanDBase for Android and will likely be wrapped up there for a while.

Sorry I couldn't share any specifics.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Postby dabbler » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi Dave, great work on the iPad version of HanDbase. We use it for flight plans for our helicopter charter operation.
After inputting the required information, the flight plan is emailed to all of our crews so that we all have the details of the flight.
The pilots love it, our customers are very impressed, and I can't believe we wrote flight plans down on paper only a year ago. Having HanDbase on the iPad is a huge leap in safety for our crew and passengers.

The program is well built and user friendly.

The only request we have is to add alarms. When a flight plan is overdue, based on the date and time entered by the pilot, we need an alarm to alert the flight follower to fact that the aircraft is overdue.

Alarms based on date, time please!!

Cheers
dabbler

Postby Brian_Houghton » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:16 am

Thanks for the suggestion. We will be certain to consider them for the future.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Previous

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch