HanDBase Related News Update!

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

Re: HanDBase Related News Update!

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:37 pm

jjohnson873 wrote:Hi David...I'd like to add my name for support for HanDBase. I've used this DB since it came out in PalmOS. I have invaluable databases developed on HanDBase. I was so pleased to see the addition the Apple thumbprint open for the databases. This saves a huge amount of time. I echo the other users on using the cloud for backup/sync of databases. Syncing with a specific piece of hardware is not always easy. I find HanDBase so easy to use that I often create a DB for tracking various things in my life. It's very flexible, expandable and easily changed on the fly. I'd like to link several databases together and need to brush up on exchanging data and linking various databases. I'd also like to import data from Excel so I'll need to understand the exchange format to accomplish that feature. Once again, congratulations on providing HanDBase on so many platforms. Currently I run it on iOS MacBook Pro, Apple iPhone 7S and my iPad. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for the kind words! I am so glad you're still using HanDBase after all these years.
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to HanDBase General Discussion