Remove Forms

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

Remove Forms

Postby gunther@gmcgt.org » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:33 am

So I have been having touble on my android getting relationships functioning. I decided to try the setup on my ipad. Relationship worked perfectly. So now my little app was working but the text in the edit form was so small i couldn't really see it. I looked for a way to make it bigger but could not find any so I said WTF, I'll get the form option. So now a whole new set of issue. I accidently choose two tabs. My relationship button is in the second tab and it is not selectable. I just want to go back to no forms. so frustrating. i was almost there...
gunther@gmcgt.org

Re: Remove Forms

Postby gunther@gmcgt.org » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:41 am

I figured it out. You just delete the forms associated with each tab and your back to the default data entry form. I can describe how I was able to get the size back to normal (large, and my eyes are not bad). Go to Handbase Settings and change View/Edit Record Font Size to the biggest Setting. Now to figure out why my android is not behaving the same way....
gunther@gmcgt.org

Postby aa6vhDave » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:52 am

It would help if we knew exactly which devices your are using.

Note that when using forms, certain high screen density Android phones actually use the "tablet" setting instead.
aa6vhDave

Postby mjhanna » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:54 pm

If you are using Samsung SG4 or SG5, you might find useful my post about font sizes for this device here.
Michael
(Only a user and not affiliated with DDH Software, but working with computer databases for over fifty years.)
mjhanna

Return to HanDBase General Discussion