Mobile license ley not working?

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

Mobile license ley not working?

Postby BPSW » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:53 pm

I already wrote into support but I'm in a bit of a time crunch so posting here in the hopes that someone has had the same problem. I''m running the HanDbase Pro on an HP laptop (Windows 7 64-bit Home) and a Motorola MC75A mobile computer with a barcode scanner (Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Classic). When I go to open HanDbase on the MC75A, it asks for a license key, which I have. However, there's no OK or Enter button to validate the key. When I type in all of the numbers, nothing happens. I've tried hitting the return key on the keyboard. I have 3 devices that I need to run the Handbase on and none of them work. The desktop version is working fine on my computer. I've attached a screenshot of the mobile screen since it looks different than the dialog box pictured in the User's Manual. I've used the software before on a Compaq iPaq PDA without problems so don't know what I'm doing wrong this time around. I'm really under a deadline crunch so any help is much appreciated!
Attachments
IMG_20150122_172404686.jpg
IMG_20150122_172404686.jpg (192.37 KiB) Viewed 1184 times
BPSW

Re: Mobile license ley not working?

Postby Brian_Houghton » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:25 pm

You should have received a solution from me via email. Please let me know if you didn't.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Return to HanDBase General Discussion