Thanks!

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

Thanks!

Postby Trumpeter » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:42 pm

I'm sad to say that as of today, I'm moving off of the HanDBase platform. Many years ago, I designed a database to manage personnel for my military band. I originally did it on my own company's DBMS, but that was always bound to a desktop or laptop platform. What I really wanted to do was to make it mobile. I found HanDBase and that became a reality. I started on a PalmPilot, then a Treo 180, and eventually got to my current platform.. an iPad. This product performed all of the essentials I needed for my custom application for many years. It's been a very long time, and until today I never found anything that could duplicate the features I used in HanDBase. Unfortunately, another iOS DBMS has come along and is able to do everything I use HanDBase for, plus some things I've really wanted to get out of my application (cloud sync between devices, generate complex reports with some kind of script language).

But I must say thanks to DDH for delivering a software package that's been a key to part of my life/work for so many years.

Darrin M Hicks.
Trumpeter

Re: Thanks!

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:38 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your post and the kind words. Sorry I wasn't able to adapt quickly enough to keep you as a customer! Wish you all the best with your application.
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Return to HanDBase General Discussion