Form developer not available

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

Form developer not available

Postby TimkenRail » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:43 pm

I downloaded handbase app on my Amazon fire 8 yesterday. I emailed two databases from my iOS platform handbase with their forms. The databases uploaded fine but the forms did not. When I went to database properties , forms weren't even an option. I need the form developer. I bought this Amazon Fire just to use handbase.
TimkenRail

Re: Form developer not available

Postby Shanef » Sun May 26, 2019 1:13 pm

TimkenRail wrote:I downloaded handbase app on my Amazon fire 8 yesterday. I emailed two databases from my iOS platform handbase with their forms. The databases uploaded fine but the forms did not. When I went to database properties , forms weren't even an option. I need the form developer. I bought this Amazon Fire just to use handbase.

Faced the same on my Fire but ipad is working all right.

Thanks and Regards,
Shane
Shanef

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Sun May 26, 2019 4:12 pm

TimkenRail wrote:I downloaded handbase app on my Amazon fire 8 yesterday. I emailed two databases from my iOS platform handbase with their forms. The databases uploaded fine but the forms did not. When I went to database properties , forms weren't even an option. I need the form developer. I bought this Amazon Fire just to use handbase.

My apologies for not responding when you originally posted your question. Unfortunately on the Fire we are limited to the Amazon store, and they don't support the in app billing API HanDBase uses to make the forms an optional add-on. It's only available via the Play Store with that add-on unfortunately. Very sorry !
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Postby aa6vhDave » Tue May 28, 2019 9:23 am

There is a way to side load the Google play store onto a Fire tablet (Google search for the instructions on how to do it). I then install Handbase for the play store, which can include the forms license.
aa6vhDave

Return to HanDBase General Discussion