List View

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

List View

Postby NickS » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:05 am

I have created a new view and no matter what changes I make in the new view the List view does not reflect those changes (Job Tracker). It happened when I pulled data from this db to another db (invoices) through a db pop up. When I re opened the (Job Tracker) it was changed. I have changed and saved the view but nothing seems to affect it. :?
Nick
NickS

Re: List View

Postby dhaupert » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 am

Hi Nick,

Are you selecting the new view to see it applied? I'm not sure I'm understanding what you mean by this!
dhaupert

Postby NickS » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:12 am

Yes I would even select the default view then go back to thew new one. I figured out what was going on. When I pull data into another db(invoices) using db popups from Job Tracer, Job tracker list view changes to the most recent field chosen. For example if I add the job address in the invoice through db popup then reopen job tracker the list view starts with the job address. Shouldn't the selected view over ride this? I know I am doing something wrong.
NickS

Postby dhaupert » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:29 pm

Sorry for the delayed reply on this. Typically in HanDBase when you select a db popup, it makes sure the field you're selecting is the left most column. Is that what you're describing?
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase General Discussion