HanDBase for Android...when available

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

HanDBase for Android...when available

Postby photog53 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:56 pm

I want to move off my current Palm Treo....but I can't move until I find database software for the Android. So far HanDbase is not available for the Android. I have HanDBase on the Treo. (I may have to check on SmartList-to-Go...and see if they've ported to Android). Does anyone know of other choices? :D
photog53

Re: HanDBase for Android...when available

Postby dhaupert » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am

Hi there,

Please see the forum section devoted to HanDBase for Android for a discussion on this upcoming product and when it will be available. Lost of users excited about it's upcoming release!
dhaupert

Postby mjt57 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Where is the link to the info on the Android upgrade? I hope to purchase a HTC Desire within the next week or so. It will replace my existing phone and a Windows Mobile PDA as an all-in-one unit. I use Handbase a fair bit, so I'd like to get an idea of its release. Failing that I may have to look at another product.

Thanks

Martin
mjt57

Postby dhaupert » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:33 am

Hi Martin,

There is a section for all discussions related to Android here:
viewforum.php?f=19

I have intentionally kept the number of topic groups to a minimum as organized and limited as possible so it should have been an easy find!

One thing to clarify- there is no Android upgrade at this point, the Android version is in development right now and that group has people talking about it. No release date announced but it's definitely not in the next few weeks, still too far to go for that to be possible!
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase General Discussion