Install Failure on Blackberry

Discuss HanDBase running on RIM BlackBerry devices and synchronization with a desktop.

Install Failure on Blackberry

Postby sagalljr » Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 am

new to handbase and trying to load to Blackberry 9850 (Torch). has newest BB OS 7.1.
Fresh clean load of BB desktop software and fresh download of handbase software.
Running windows 7 professional with Norton Antivirus.

on install, the application loader does start, but never gives options for communications port or option to check the box to search--thus the install dies.

When starting the application tab from Desktop software and using 'import files' i click on the C: /program files(x86)/handbase4/blackberry/handbase.alx file and the response is:

No additional applications can be found. You file might contain applications that already exist in the application list, are not compatible for your device, or ahve errors"

When I did a direct down load of file to device (handbase Databse manager) the file does successfully install, but when I run the file the response is "Uncaught exception: java.lang.error. no further details are available.

What options do i have to load this application on my BB?
sagalljr

Re: Install Failure on Blackberry

Postby Brian_Houghton » Sun May 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Hello,

Thanks for writing. Please email me at support@ddhsoftware.com when you have a moment so we can discuss options regarding HanDBase on your Blackberry running OS 7.1.

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Return to HanDBase for BlackBerry