Add New Photo?

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Add New Photo?

Postby glenwf » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:36 pm

I see in the "Manage Images" window there is a button "Add New Photo".

I don't understand why this button is there, because in the database, with Photo Picker button the only pictures it shows to pick from is the "Add From Library" button which is not the above mentioned images but from theiPod or iPhone native "Photo Albums" library. At least that is the case on my iPod Touch 5.

I wish I could choose between the photos I take from the "Photo Picker" inside HanDBase "Add From Library", because when I take a picture, decide not to use it and try for another, but the last is worse than the first I can't go back to the first image I just have to keep taking pictures until I think I have a good one, but can never go back to an earlier shot since those don't show up in the "Add from Library" because that is a different collection of photos, on my device anyway.

I tried the other option "Take Picture" for my button instead of "Photo Picker" and get the same result. Am I missing something?

Hope this is as easy for you to solve as my other questions were.

Thanks.
glenwf

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch