Link for purchase of Windows Desktop Forms Designer?

Discuss the HanDBase for Windows Desktop program, conduits, and add-ons.

Link for purchase of Windows Desktop Forms Designer?

Postby CarlCass » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 am

With the advent of Forms support for Android, I'd like to try my hand at doing some forms design on my Windows desktop then squirting them over to my Android. The phone screen is not the best place to develop polished forms IMHO. After searching through DDH a few times, I'm having real trouble finding a link to download / purchase the desktop forms designer. I understand that it ships with platform bundles but I've already purchased Palm, Symbian and Android bundles in the past and would prefer to simply grab the Forms designer. It does not show as a separate Upgrade / Crossgrade in the Wizard (or at all as far as I can find).
Thanks for great software.
History: 1984 Casio Digital Diarys & Sharp Wizards, Palm 500 & Pro & IIIc, Compaq Aero 1100/1250, Treo90, Tungsten C & Treo 700p, Nokia E63 / E71x, Samsung Galaxy S & Nexus (CM) & now LG Nexus 4 (CM)
CarlCass

Re: Link for purchase of Windows Desktop Forms Designer?

Postby curtterp » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 am

If I remember right, the latest Android addon had Forms Designer.

Log into your account on DDH Software login, and check to make sure that you have the latest version installed. IF not, download and install it.

To check for Forms Designer, open up a database on the desktop.

Click on File->DB Properties.

On the DB Properties, click on Forms. It should pop open

if not, which version of HanDBase Desktop Android addon do you have?
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Postby mjhanna » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:12 pm

I believe you need to have purchased the "Pro" version.
Michael
(Only a user and not affiliated with DDH Software, but working with computer databases for over fifty years.)
mjhanna

Postby Brian_Houghton » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:11 pm

The Professional and Enterprise addons have always shipped with the forms designer for the desktop. The Plus and standard packages do not include it though.

If you need help with upgrading a standard or Plus package to a Professional or Enterprise package, please drop me an email at support @ ddhsoftware . com

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Postby CarlCass » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Thanks, Folks.
I had forms designer in the very early (Palm) days of DDH but, after 2 platform migrations, I lost it and didn't put out the extra $ to get an upgraded package. I will do the upgrade at some point after the holidays.
Thanks, again, for the clarifications.
History: 1984 Casio Digital Diarys & Sharp Wizards, Palm 500 & Pro & IIIc, Compaq Aero 1100/1250, Treo90, Tungsten C & Treo 700p, Nokia E63 / E71x, Samsung Galaxy S & Nexus (CM) & now LG Nexus 4 (CM)
CarlCass

Return to HanDBase for Windows