Sync Error

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Sync Error

Postby b2b » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:47 am

Every now and then I get an error message while wifi syncing.

Message is:
Accesss Violation at address 0049F887 in module 'iPhoneSync.exe'. Read of address 0084C000.

It goes along okay a few times when I sync without this error, but then all of a sudden it shows up. I'll close the iPhone sync, close the desktop sync, and close HanDBase. Re-try it again and it will continue to do this over and over again.

I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (SP-1) and the latest HanDBase Professional 4.7.7 Build R2.

The funny thing is even though this error shows up each time I sync, it doesn't appear to affect the sync. i.e., all the databases and forms are okay.

Bob
b2b

Re: Sync Error

Postby curtterp » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:09 am

Usually a restart of the computer will fix this problem.
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Re: Sync Error

Postby Brian_Houghton » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:17 am

Please post the most recent portion of the HanDBase sync log, for preferably the last two or three syncs. I'll double check it for possible issues.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch