Repurchasing Forms App

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Re: Repurchasing Forms App

Postby Brian_Houghton » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi Keir,

Thanks for following up.

Apple really does need to have a means of merging contents from Apple ID's in cases such as yours, even if it was something they had to handle directly via support cases.

Did you take them up on the offer to refund your second purchase?
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Postby VelvetLounger » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:16 pm

Nope. They could not explain that.
Using HanDBase since I had my Palm 3.
VelvetLounger

Postby fritzmom » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:53 am

Sorry for jumping in on this thread, but, as Dorothy suggested, I looked at the 'info' just to see what it said. For my HanDbase, it shows my CURRENT AppleID and a date that is probably the latest update. When I first purchased HanDBase my AppleID was my email address which no longer exists. My current AppleID is my NEW email address.

Same with all my other apps that I know were purchased previous to the email change.

I haven't purchased any Add-Ons so I don't know if there would be problems should I have needed to 're-purchased' them.

Just thought I'd mention that the AppleID showing in 'info' isn't actually the AppleID that was used to purchase the app originally but got updated when the AppleID was updated.

For those that celebrate, have a good Easter
Barb
fritzmom

Previous

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch