Which software do I need?

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

Which software do I need?

Postby mgbgt2 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:22 am

I'm confused about which software I need??

What I want to do is to import an existing simple .CSV Excel format database to Handbase in Windows 10 and then sync to a Windows 10 desktop version.

I have already purchased the IOS App for an iPod Touch but now need to link/sync to a Windows 10 desktop version.
I downloaded a trial version of Handbase Professional for iPhone but when I start the programe it displays Handbase Desktop.
What's the connection between Desktop-Professional-Conduit?? Do I need any other components to link the IOS version with Windows 10.

Also I cant see any way to register the trail version when it expires. Do I have to purchase the full version and download again? Is there any way to simply get a license/registration code after I purchase the full version as I don't want to overwrite any databases/configurations I set up during the trial period by re-installing
mgbgt2

Re: Which software do I need?

Postby Brian_Houghton » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:32 pm

Both HanDBase for iPhone and for iPad can import and export CSV. The optional desktop software does make this process easier, though.

After a 30 day trial expires on the desktop, you can purchase the full version at http://ddhsoftware.com/handbasedesktopwinios.html

After purchasing, you would need to download the full version from your account with us (which would be created upon purchase). You'd then install the full version over the demo and use the 16 digit registration code (available in your account after purchase) to activate the software.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Return to HanDBase General Discussion