Please Release an Update

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Please Release an Update

Postby wndsr » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:28 am

HandBase has been nearly unusable for well over a year! My main database uses many other databases for pop-ups. I have to literally select a piece of data and as quickly as possible exit the database to save it before it crashes. Then go back in and do the same thing with each field. It's unusable. I cannot work this way. There aren't enough hours in the day.
It's pushing two years now. Surely, you can fix this. If not, can you point me to an app that works?
I have been loving HandBase for many years. Please fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wndsr

Re: Please Release an Update

Postby patrickwest » Sun May 01, 2016 1:12 am

I don't work for handbase, but I do have a suggestion, I have experienced what you are talking about, I found I needed to close a number of background apps, at that point the problem disappeared.

Now every time it comes back I just close everything else.
patrickwest

Postby wndsr » Sun May 01, 2016 6:15 am

patrickwest wrote:I don't work for handbase, but I do have a suggestion, I have experienced what you are talking about, I found I needed to close a number of background apps, at that point the problem disappeared.

Now every time it comes back I just close everything else.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
wndsr

Postby Brian_Houghton » Sun May 01, 2016 8:10 pm

I sincerely apologize for the delay in releasing any updates. We should have an update ready soon.

Your patience has been sincerely appreciated.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Hi there,

I've been working on fixing any known bugs and wanted to make sure your issue was related to editing a popup value from the popup list? That's the only bug I have reported that is related to a crash and popups and I fixed that one earlier today. It would happen when you tapped the 'i' button to change the value of a popup in the list. If that's not what you're seeing please contact me directly at dhaupert@ddhsoftware.com so I can find the steps to reproduce your issue. Thanks again!
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch