Forms for windows

Discuss the HanDBase for Windows Desktop program, conduits, and add-ons.

Forms for windows

Postby drjoaobap » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:38 am

When I try edit a form in my windows version, I'm informed that "HanDBase Forms not installed", although I have "HanDBase Plus for iPhone/iPad". Do I need to buy "HanDBase Forms for Windows"? More. I can't find, in the site, where to buy it
drjoaobap

Re: Forms for windows

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:18 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your question- The plus version includes the conduit and the main desktop app, but not the Forms designer. That is part of the professional version. You can upgrade to the Professional version for 10.00 via the HanDBase Upgrade Wizard. Here's how:

Visit: http://www.ddhsoftware.com/download.html
click the HanDBase upgrade wizard along the right side of the screen
Choose your Plus version of the product and click continue/next
Now choose the first choice- to upgrade to a more powerful version.
Choose the Professional version for 10.00 and follow the remaining steps to complete the process.

Hope this helps!
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Postby drjoaobap » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:06 pm

We have a problem. When I fill in the credit card form, in the field "Expiration date", the "year" field doesn't have any option for my card, which is more than 2019
drjoaobap

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:27 am

drjoaobap wrote:We have a problem. When I fill in the credit card form, in the field "Expiration date", the "year" field doesn't have any option for my card, which is more than 2019

Hi again,

Very sorry for the problem with this! I had updated the credit card expiry dates for the main checkout page a few months back but forgot this was a separate page. Just made the changes- if you try again it should work this time.

Sorry again :)
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Return to HanDBase for Windows