Please Help -faulty email addr for payment

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

Please Help -faulty email addr for payment

Postby The New Lab » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi,
Ipaid for the desktop version of HandBase (Hanbase 4),last Sat or Sunday or before..I have really lost track of time.

Unfortunately, When I went through the payment process, my email somehow added a space between two words of my email ID it is supposed to be the address I am using for this forum..I never received the confirmation code for HandBase.

I really need that activation code as soon as possible. I am trying to transfer the files from an old iPhone to a new upgraded one. I have already paid for the desktop app. Perhaps I might learn to use it on the desktop, right now I really need it to transfer files.

if 1st question is, "Why didn't iCloud transfer the files for me?"
The backup failed. I lost data and have been manually transferring of about half of the apps that failed to transfer

I really, really need that activation code! Any questions about this, PLEASE!!! email me right away!!
The New Lab

Re: Please Help -faulty email addr for payment

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi,

Thanks for posting this here and for your purchase. If you could please email me at dhaupert@ddhsoftware.com I can get your name and email through that and find your order ASAP!
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Return to HanDBase General Discussion