HanDBase for iPad v4.9.074 submitted to the App Store

Discussions for the HanDBase for iPad and it's conduits and desktop add-ons

HanDBase for iPad v4.9.074 submitted to the App Store

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Hi everyone,

Happy to report that finally an update is headed your way- yesterday evening I submitted the update to Apple for review. Hopefully they will approve quickly and without issue. Here's what is new:

* TouchID- optionally use your fingerprint or face on compatible devices to open your password protected databases
* Data detectors in view record screen - tap underlined text within a text or note field to dial, launch a URL, send an email, etc.
* Now text and note fields will show an x button to the right to easily clear the field when editing.
* Compress View option for view record screen - only shows fields that have values set.
* Many bug fixes

For those who also use the iPhone version, that version update is also on its way, as is an update for the HanDBase iPad Education version for schools. For the latter, it finally now supports 64 bit processors and should run again for iOS11 users.

I'll let you know when the new build is live and thanks to everyone for your patience and support!
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Re: HanDBase for iPad v4.9.074 submitted to the App Store

Postby curtterp » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:28 pm

iPad update is live
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Return to HanDBase for iPad