New copy of HB desktop to new computer

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

New copy of HB desktop to new computer

Postby ArGiEs » Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Hello, thought this might be handy for someone else sometime, so I posted here.

I will be setting up a new computer soon. I have HanDBase desktop for Windows, and have the purchase code from when I originally bought it, so I am assuming that all that I’ll need to do to is go to the HB website and enter the code into the appropriate spot and I will be able to load a fresh copy into my new computer, correct? Excuse me if this is a silly question - I still like to double-check things like this. Thanks!
Regards,
Bob
ArGiEs

Re: New copy of HB desktop to new computer

Postby curtterp » Thu May 17, 2018 4:33 am

You need to log into the website which you should have gotten a password in email when you purchased the Desktop program. Download the desktop from your download page.

On the first run, you will be asked for the purchase code. That is when you put that in.
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Re: New copy of HB desktop to new computer

Postby curtterp » Thu May 17, 2018 4:33 am

You need to log into the website which you should have gotten a password in email when you purchased the Desktop program. Download the desktop from your download page.

On the first run, you will be asked for the purchase code. That is when you put that in.
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch