Hangman game

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Hangman game

Postby glenwf » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:44 pm

I recently downloaded the "Hangman" game (in the "Recent Addition" list). It says it has forms, but none get downloaded and it doesn't seem like the program does anything. Am I missing something?

HanDBase 4.9.075 2018.1.16.1
iPhone 5 OS = 11.31
glenwf

Re: Hangman game

Postby curtterp » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:31 pm

Looks like the author of Hangman only downloaded the database (hence the .pdb extension)

The author didn't package the forms in with it. The forms have a different extension altogether.

You're not missing anything. The author just didn't do it correctly
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Re: Hangman game

Postby Hanka » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:53 pm

curtterp wrote:Looks like the author of Hangman only downloaded the database (hence the .pdb extension)

The author didn't package the forms in with it. The forms have a different extension altogether.

You're not missing anything. The author just didn't do it correctly

True i have tried it a couple of times too and it does it seem to work so the only logical

explanation is what you have given above. wish there was a way to go around some

software issues, how easy life would be. :|
google.com
Hanka

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch