Is ddhsoftware still offering email support?

Discuss HanDBase running on Mac OSX computers, as well as conduits.

Is ddhsoftware still offering email support?

Postby Javed Shakoor » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:47 am

I have been writing to ddh software about a specific problem i’m having regarding syncing and have not received a reply, so I was wondering if I can still get support through email. Have been a HanDBase user for many years.
Javed Shakoor
Javed Shakoor

Re: Is ddhsoftware still offering email support?

Postby curtterp » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:08 am

Javed Shakoor wrote:I have been writing to ddh software about a specific problem i’m having regarding syncing and have not received a reply, so I was wondering if I can still get support through email. Have been a HanDBase user for many years.
Javed Shakoor

Hello Javed,

I have not heard anything about DDH Software closing email support. However, there were only a couple of people that I know of that had access to the email. Dave, owner, lead programmer, head cook and bottle washer and Brian, who I haven't seen post anything in a while (not sure if he has time to help out or not). Dave does have another job as a programmer as HanDBase sales can no longer support his family by itself. Thus it might take a little while to get answers through emails.

Your best bet for answers to questions/issues/workarounds would be to post the question here. There are many people that do answer questions, post answers that they have gotten or figured out, and Dave does come here to answer. He also announced another admin person to help out earlier this month.
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Re: Is ddhsoftware still offering email support?

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience- I'm not sure why you haven't seen an answer to your question yet. If you could forward the question to me at dhaupert@ I'll try to respond asap.

To answer your question, we are still answering emails. Brian is still here, but we all work part time for DDH at this point so its usually nights and weekends that you'll see a response!
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Return to HanDBase for Mac