Recover deleted data

Discuss plans for a future version of HanDBase for the Google Android platform

Recover deleted data

Postby leonsphinx » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:17 am

Hi. I am using Handbase in my Samsung Galaxy J5 Mobile phone. I accidently deleted 1 database entry without backing it up yet. Is there a way of recovering this? Thanks
leonsphinx

Re: Recover deleted data

Postby Brian_Houghton » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:57 am

Hi,

If you have root access, there are apps available in Google Play that specialize in allowing you to recover a deleted file. However, we cannot guarantee their functionality since they are not our product. Otherwise there is no way to recover the file.
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Postby glenndmel » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:48 am

leonsphinx wrote:Hi. I am using Handbase in my Samsung Galaxy J5 Mobile phone. I accidently deleted 1 database entry without backing it up yet. Is there a way of recovering this? Thanks

Have a try on DiskDigger Pro and Undelete from Play Store. Both are great apps to recover deleted files from Android.
glenndmel

Postby chanleen » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:53 am

As for recover deleted data, the more as I know is about how to recover deleted data from iPhone, iPad, iPod,etc. If you have recovered deleted data from iPhone backup file, you may know if you have deleted these data forever, there is no way for you to recover all data from backup files. In that case, you may have to use a tool like iPhone data recovery software to help you. But which one is much helpful to you, you can try on own needs.
chanleen

Return to HanDBase for Android