Newest iPhones

Discussion of the version of HanDBase that runs on the iPhone and iPod touch devices. This includes the synchronization conduits as well.

Newest iPhones

Postby Max » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:41 am

Just checking: Does HanDBase work on the newest iPhones, the XS, XR, and XS Max? And does the automatic password feature work, too?

Fingerprint recognition works perfectly on my doddering 6 Plus, but I think the newest iPhones use the camera instead of the home key.
Max

Re: Newest iPhones

Postby curtterp » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:30 pm

It works just fine on the Xs Max... at least it works on my Max

the face id works just fine too.
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Postby Max » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:53 am

Excellent! Thanks, curtterp. My 6Plus is losing its grip on reality, so it's time for a trip to the Apple Store.
Max

Postby Max » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:46 am

Just for the record, curtterp is correct: HanDBase works perfectly on the Xs Max. I confess to loving the way encrypted files open immediately when the phone glances at me. I only wish that Apple would adopt HanDBase's two-fingers-UP and -Down gestures to go immediately to the top and bottom of big files.
Max

Postby ddhsoftwareadmin » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:00 am

Max wrote:Just for the record, curtterp is correct: HanDBase works perfectly on the Xs Max. I confess to loving the way encrypted files open immediately when the phone glances at me. I only wish that Apple would adopt HanDBase's two-fingers-UP and -Down gestures to go immediately to the top and bottom of big files.

:) I'm glad someone besides me uses that feature!
ddhsoftwareadmin
Site Admin

Return to HanDBase for iPhone and iPod touch