Syncing problem

Discuss plans for a future version of HanDBase for the Google Android platform

Syncing problem

Postby lrollins1206 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:14 am

I had to reset my galaxy s8 to factory defaults. I have my databases on my desktop but when I try to sync them back to my phone I get an androidsync.exe error. I've tried everything I can think of but can't get them back on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
lrollins1206

Re: Syncing problem

Postby curtterp » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 pm

lrollins1206 wrote:I had to reset my galaxy s8 to factory defaults. I have my databases on my desktop but when I try to sync them back to my phone I get an androidsync.exe error. I've tried everything I can think of but can't get them back on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When you remove/reinstall HanDBase, there are a couple of things you want to make sure you do.

• After you Reinstall, open up HanDBase before trying to sync to it.
  • Setup a new sync partnership with the device. You might have to give it a different name.
  • If you are still getting errors, sometimes restarting both the computer and the phone/device will clear a lot of the errors
Have a good day

Curt
I am not a DDHSoftware employee, just a long time HanDBase user.... from Palm to Windows Mobile to Android, to iOS. Thanks to DDH, the database files transferred to each platform without a problem.
curtterp

Return to HanDBase for Android