iOS CSV Upload Crash

For HanDBase related topics that are not specific to one platform.

Re: iOS CSV Upload Crash

Postby TITYRAFSE » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm

tetsuo29 wrote:I can NOT get CSV upload to work on iOS. I have the latest version of HanDBase and iOS on both my iPhone and my iPad. I tried uploading CSV from both macOS High Sierra using Safari and Windows 10 using Microsoft Edge. Every time after I select a .csv file and then click on the Upload button, HanDBase on my iOS device crashes. This is frustrating because there are .csv files I would like to import into HanDBase. PDB download/upload works fine.

I tried multiple .csv files, including one that I downloaded from a small test HanDBase database that I created on my iOS device.
8 Ball Pool Google Hangouts Omegle
Please fix the CSV upload feature of HanDBase or provide a reasonable work around. Thanks.
TITYRAFSE

Postby arso96 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:38 am

I'm getting this issue as well - using Sequel Pro 1.1 and OS X 10.10.5. The issue seems to occur every time I try to import a CSV, regardless of whether the CSV is well-formed or not - I even tried it using a CSV created via your own export function! Basically the CSV loads ok but it crashes/freezes Sequel Pro.

Has the issue been acknowledged and scheduled for fixing? Only the conversation seems to indicate so, but the label says "WaitingOnUser" and it hasn't been assigned. Sorry if I'm missing something...
arso96

Postby sirlansa » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:01 pm

I'm having this same issue: Handbase on iPad (IOS 12.1.1) crashes when trying to upload CSV file from Mac OS X High Sierra (10.13.6).
CSV has first row with field names.

Handbase version is 4.9.078 2018.9.15.1

Thanks
sirlansa

Previous

Return to HanDBase General Discussion