I need help for a "Jump to form in other DB"

Discussion of HanDBase running on Windows Mobile Classic and Professional (formerly Pocket PC) devices and smartphones and syncing with a desktop computer.

I need help for a "Jump to form in other DB"

Postby daviderojas » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 am

I need help to use this option once worked but now does not work, then I wanted to edit to see how it worked and now it no longer works either. I have a master database with a form, this database has a field "Name" and additionally have several databases related to the principal, for example "Phone", ie from the main base to open a second base see the records of phone numbers. What I have always done is the following:

In the main base: Create a field Relatonship "where we relate the field" Name "from the main base with the" Name "base" Telephone ", then I form a button to run the relationship.

This option has always worked, now what I want is that from the form the primary basis skip directly to the form of the other base, that is when I have the problem to make it work "Jump to form in other Database.

Could someone please tell me the steps to run well this option? what I think is that there could be a bug.

Thanks

David
daviderojas

Re: I need help for a "Jump to form in other DB"

Postby dhaupert » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 pm

David,

Would it be possible for you to send your databases and forms to support so that we can look at what you're doing and make recommendation or bug fixes as necessary? It's a hard one to describe via the forums in this way without seeing your exact setup.

Support email:
http://www.ddhsoftware.com/supportform.html
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase for Windows Mobile Classic and Professional