My Runtime Desktop Cant Do Print Report

This forum is for application developers who are integrating HanDBase into their solutions via the HanDBase API (HAPI) or other means. It's also a great place to discuss runtime development.

My Runtime Desktop Cant Do Print Report

Postby richardmata555 » Mon May 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi Dave!

I thought it proper to post this question here, aside from emailing it to you directly! To benefit the other developers as well!

Somehow I was able to understand how to do HTML Reports based on your support history. It worked perfectly well with Handbase desktop but when I used it in my Runtime desktop , it doesnt work. Either an error dialogue will come out (the screenshot I did emailed to you)(this happens when I use ctrl +R key) or it will just fade away...like after clicking the Next button nothing follows...(this happens when I use my cursor to click File)

Please fix this bug for me.

In my email to you the following were attached: zip file of my runtime, please follow the manual on how to install, the htm file I made is also attached

Open the program then open rmRxWriter, open New, do File|Print Report...choose rmRxWriter as template then click Next...That's where you will see the bug.

Thank you! Congratulations to your iphone Forms! very excited!

Richard
richardmata555

Re: My Runtime Desktop Cant Do Print Report

Postby dhaupert » Wed May 04, 2011 8:25 am

Hi All,

Just an FYI, I fixed a bug related to this and am updating the runtime files on the site so that Richard and other runtime users can rebuild their apps if they are using the reports feature.
dhaupert

Postby richardmata555 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:14 am

Thank you so much Dave! You and your company are the best in updates, vision and support!

To everyone who dream to have there own software to sell... I really suggest you purchase the Handbase Runtime!

Just dig deep in understanding the manuals, the tutorial videos and forums! The great thing is that Dave and the rest of the team always try their best to answer our inquiries as you move along!

It's a bit of an investment though, but the moment you sell it, you get your money back !

I am no programmer, I'm a doctor by profession but I made some softwares through handbase runtime!

Many IT graduates in my area, still wonder how in the world I was able to make my software! Even they themselves are graduates but have none! Thanks to Handbase!

Blessings Dave!
richardmata555

Postby richardmata555 » Tue May 31, 2011 1:02 am

Hi Dave or Brian,

Regarding my request above. I just checked the Runtime download, nothing has changed yet. It still cant do a Report compared to the original Handbase. Hope I can have it fixed.

regards

Richard
richardmata555

Postby Brian_Houghton » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:04 pm

Hello Richard,

Thanks for reporting that this feature is not working properly. I've asked Dave to take a look at it and post here when further information is available. Sorry for any inconvenience!
Kind Regards,
Brian Houghton, DDH Software
Brian_Houghton

Postby dhaupert » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:24 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience on this- as you know I have been swamped with the iPhone forms release, but I did finally update the runtime generator so hopefully you can rebuild now and get your report issue fixed!
dhaupert

Return to HanDBase - Developers